Our team is looking for new members eager to join the Miral Instal team.
Our attention is focused on recruiting potential candidates, but also training employees through courses, schooling and exchanges of experience.
If you want to join the Miral team, you can fill in the form below. Even if the job you want is not in the active list, you can send your CV and as soon as a similar position is available, you will be contacted by a company representative.
Installers, welders, ANRE authorized engineers, qualified personnel in the field of natural gas, thermal and canal water installations.
1. Execution engineers
Requirements: with experience in organizing and following the production for execution works of natural gas distribution networks (connections and pipelines and use installations), with ANRE: EGIU and EGD authorizations within the validity period, with driving license. Any other authorizations held (ISCIR, etc.) are an advantage.
2. Gas / plumbing installers, employment contract for an indefinite period, we perform works in Bucharest and Ilfov, we provide accommodation on request.
3. Electric / autogenous welder, employment contract for an indefinite period, we perform works in Bucharest and Ilfov, we provide accommodation on request.
4. Backhoe loader / machine operator, employment contract for an indefinite period, we perform works in Bucharest and Ilfov, we provide accommodation on request.
5. Assistant engineer (part time – possible students)
6. Professional drivers
7. Unskilled workers
8. Engineer designing gas installations
9. Road engineer (earthworks restoration)
Fill out the form and join the Miral Instal team.
Starting with September 2019, we got involved in the active support of vocational education in a dual system with the support of the Bucharest City Hall of Sector 3.
In collaboration with the Anghel Saligny Technical College, Bucharest, we organized dual education classes for the profession of plumber, gas and sanitary installer and oxyacetylene and electric welder.
Eighth grade graduates can enroll, with the school situation completed and up to 23 years old.
Contact the Human Resources Department for more details at email@example.com or 0724 089 475
Request a viewing!
In order to benefit from a price offer, it is necessary to request a viewing to be performed by a designated engineer.